Candidates are requested to carry this letter without fail on 19/11/2016
GOVERNMENT OF GOA
Goa Medical College
Sub:-Screening Test/ Written Test for the post of Pharmacist.
Ref: Advertisement published in newspaper on15/07/2016 & 24/08/2016
1. With reference to your application/your name has been recommended by the Employment exchange for the post of Pharmacist in Goa Medical College. You are called upon to appear for Screening Test/Written Test fixed on 19 November, 2016 (Saturday) at Goa College of Pharmacy, 18th June Road, Panaji, Goa.
2. Your Seat No. for Screening Test is___________.
3. The candidate should report at the venue at 10.15 a.m. along with a valid Photo ID proof for verification without which he/she will not be allowed to answer the examination. The candidate should be present at the premises at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the verification. No candidates shall be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after 11.20 a.m.
4. The mere fact of your admission to the Screning Test/Written Test does not imply that the details in your application have been accepted. If ,at any stage,it is found that you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria as given in the advertisement and Recruitment Rules,your candidature shall stand cancelled.
5. The candidate has to appear for the Screening Test/Written Test at his/her own cost. No T.A/D.A shall be paid for the same.
6. No books or other unauthorized articles such as mobiles, celular phones, calculators/slide rulers, etc will be allowed in the examination hall (Articles like Pen,Pencil,Eraser and Ruler are authorized).
7. The test shall be of 60 Marks. The marks obtained in the Screening Test/Written Test shall be considered for selection. The selection will be purely on merit basis.
8. For further process, it is advised to review constantly updates on GMC’s website at www.gmc.goa.gov.in
Dy. Director (Admn.I)
Goa Medical College
- Written by Web Administrator
- Published: 10 November 2016
- Hits: 1076